Romantically Apocalyptic romanticallyapocalyptic.com
advert

Comments :

Tulisilli

314 O
Topic: What's On Your Mind #93 1 month ago #9391368

Nooooooooooooooo!!! Why are there upvotes and downvotes?! No one other than me will upvote my comments!!

Topic: What's On Your Mind #94 26 days ago #9395253

btbn

Tulisilli

314 O
Topic: What's On Your Mind #94 26 days ago #9395000

Ok, I'll try to upvote this comment a bunch of times just because I'm bored

UPDATE: gave up

Tartock

18 M
Fishy Situation 3 days ago #9402965

And then there's Finland, who beat the shit out of Russia by themselves, beat the shit out of Russia with the aid of Germany, and then beat the shit out of Germany.

Brightest Sheep in the Field 28 days ago #9394457

Actually.. at least some of the time, what happens is a ram has a paint pad strapped to his belly, then he's released into a field of ewes.
The farmer knows which ewes are pregnant by the fact they have bright paint spots on their back.

Lavender

16 F
Topic: test of nest and votes 29 days ago #9394272

@Dayvi Maybe you could add a system that won't allow you to vote on a comment more than once. Actually, you probably should...
Self votes should also be disallowed.

Topic: NEW nested comments 1 month ago #9391219

@Dayvi
I really appreciate all the hard work you're doing for this site, I do. That said, could we please get rid off the nesting comments and go back to how things used to be?

Smithi

21 M
Topic: Let us hear your accents!!! 11 days ago #9400315

@Finn123 nice upvoting your own comment 16 times btw XD

Finn123

20 M

Online Now
Topic: Let us hear your accents!!! 11 days ago #9400329

@Iateapenguin
"This is coming from someone who thinks people need to be less butthurt"

Absolutely.

"who thinks it's perfectly fine to post offensive comments and images about a contentious subject like Islam"

I have no clue what you're talking about, I don't remember posting any islam related images, nor have I ever posted anything offensive about islam either. Besides, even if had, it wouldn't be any worse than the trolling of Smithi and Svenskefan since they're obviously both looking to annoy. :P

In case you thought I was offended by something here, I am not, since I am inoffendable. It just occured to me that if you can't allow innocent jokes about the arabic phrase for "god is great", you can't allow intentionally provocative mongol slurs either.

Topic: The 8th selfie thread (NIL): 7 days ago #9401670

@waffledinosaur @Aurinkolasit
Finally! A little girl that i can stalk and send nasty emails to! My evil plan develops further, soon i will become the most creepy guy in ze world!!!

Lavender

16 F
Topic: Finland denial thread 9 days ago #9400910

@SvalTheBard Please provide proof.

Topic: Truth and False 2 2 days ago #9403283

@RognvaldsKin You can actually talk to animals in Germany, and soon, in most EU countries! No, I don't see the need in talking to them, sorry.

There are many more important refugees to choose from, why not Tibetan refugees? Three logical arguments, please.

Finn123

20 M

Online Now
Topic: Associations 8 days ago #9401412

Swedish military

Tulisilli

314 O
Topic: Associations 11 days ago #9400365

sweden religion

Finn123

20 M

Online Now
Topic: Let us hear your accents!!! 11 days ago #9400305

@Svenskefan "mongolfinn"

This is horrible racism, since Finns are not mongols and calling Finns such is basically looking to insult and cause havoc. Basically the same if you said that Germans are all just "N-word"s. :no:

RadBaron

47 M
Fishy Situation 4 days ago #9402672

Fish oil explosives may result in herring loss....

*run duck hide*

Tulisilli

314 O
Topic: What's On Your Mind #95 11 days ago #9400220

feels good

image

Banana Republic 17 days ago #9398024

This comic really separates the innocent readers from others.

Topic: Old Fella sizes 2 days ago #9403307

27cm and stronk enuogh to lift a full grown domestic animal of your choise

Dalamard

28 M
Fishy Situation 3 days ago #9402879

Almost as effective as opening a can of surströmming...

Topic: What's On Your Mind #95 12 days ago #9399959

I'm sad, comforting myself by eating nutella >8(

Finn123

20 M

Online Now
Topic: NEW nested comments 1 month ago #9391319

@Dayvi Also, I have discovered that you can up- or downvote any comment you want as many times as you want. I really hope that's a bug, and that you will fix it.

Edit: I'll assume all the dislikes in my comment are people testing that out :D

Smithi

21 M
Topic: Countries Ranked by Military Strength 3 days ago #9402995

@Finn123 "The Finnish Coastal Jaegers (Swedish: Kustjägarna, and Finnish: Rannikkojääkärit) are the amphibious arm of the Finnish Navy. The unit consists of both regulars and conscripts, predominantly Swedish-speaking, and is located at Nyland Brigade (Uusimaa Brigade) in Dragsvik, near Ekenäs."

Look they are all native Swedes they will join our side if Finland would try to invade us <3

@Finn123 haha I know it was you who downvoted my comment :XD: dont be mad Sweden has more special forces than Fin

plgirlpl

18 F
Topic: What's On Your Mind #95 11 days ago #9400206

Mum took away my brother's computer and his phone. This is so funny :XD:

Brightest Sheep in the Field 1 month ago #9393502

Y'all know why scotsmen wear kilts, though?

'cause sheep can hear a zipper from a mile away.

Dutchbag

18 M
Moderator
Topic: IDEA FOR A NEW COMIC! 2 months ago #9378158

kaksoispiste de de de de de

Smithi

21 M
Topic: Old Fella sizes 3 days ago #9403078

@SvalTheBard the length of my penis is exactly 1 penis.. :stare:

Smithi

21 M
Topic: Countries Ranked by Military Strength 3 days ago #9403020

@Finn123 "300 career personnel, 200 conscripts" Now you see Swedish SOG is so hardcore and special nobody knows how many they are. They recruit the best from other special forces like kustjägarna and fallskärmsjägarna and will bop Finland up when they try to invade *nods*

The whale in the room 10 days ago #9400586

I really love the fact that Denmark gave the whale his beer. He's such a softy :-)

Finn123

20 M

Online Now
Topic: NEW nested comments 1 month ago #9391315

So we're now getting new features that nobody asked for and nobody likes, instead of features that people have asked for. For example buttons to easily use tags and emoticons like green and :angry: Not that I'd want that, but I've seen people (dorena) asking for it.

To be fair though, the upvoting thing is fine, just make it look prettier. And make it not to require the whole page to reload.
But as a summary I'd like go back to original.

advert