Advert

Become a Patreon

Comments :

Topic: In the hall of NerdyDane 3 minutes ago #9356496

@NerdyDane
Not often, but we do a lot of drills.

Small Talk 3 minutes ago #9356495

I'm not surprised that he can talk. I'm surprised that he actually spoke English. So far he's only said "Perkele" and something about "I love you" in Finnish.

JacopM

25 M
Small Talk 9 minutes ago #9356494

This is absolutely true. In Finland people rarely talk with strangers anywhere except in Sauna.

NerdyDane

999 O

Online Now
Topic: In the hall of NerdyDane 10 minutes ago #9356493

@Australian-Person does that happen?

Small Talk 12 minutes ago #9356492

I bet it is just Germany getting revenge for all those times Denmark played pranks on him and Japan. There way Finland can talk.

World View 14 minutes ago #9356491

@Mecharic Three continents, you mean? North, Central and South America.

@chiara: Guyana speaks English, French Guyana speaks French, Suriname speaks Dutch, and in Paraguay Guarani is also an official language, side by side with Spanish. And I believe only 3 countries (Puerto Rico, Cuba and Dominical Republic) out the 28 in the Caribbean (which is in Central America) speak Spanish. Don't forget our friends. :-)
You do have a point about only one speaking Portugese, although if you drop a stone in South America from space, you get about 48% probability of it landing in Brazil, anyway ;-)

Small Talk 19 minutes ago #9356490

*falls out of chair* he actually uttered three complete sentences D:

Small Talk 23 minutes ago #9356489

Haha for some reason I read his voice in a really deep manly voice oO
But most of the male finns I know have really deep voices so xD

Small Talk 31 minutes ago #9356488

OH MY FUCK....What? Woooow! *too speechless to even think*

Small Talk 40 minutes ago #9356487

XD silly Nordics, small talk's for Finns!

Nuclear Bombs 42 minutes ago #9356486

@vexillo you do not.
Besides, we would have more nukes than you if we had one. Xþ

Branai

15 F
219 44 minutes ago #9356485

@ratdragon Could kitty hawk be a DEX 0.0

sipouwa

24 M
Small Talk 45 minutes ago #9356484

This is just so good!... I live in a foreign country at the moment and it happens regularly that someone has been just trying to find something to talk about to kill time while waiting people etc. while I just answer "mmm" or "yeah" or simply nod...until I realize how uncomfortable they are and try to also start talking about pointless small talk stuff...which makes me feel uncomfortable :D

Competitive Sport 45 minutes ago #9356483

Poor faroes! XD

SwissCross

33 F

Online Now
Topic: The Swiss Chocolate Shop (part 2) 59 minutes ago #9356482

I am tired of my life...

Topic: In the hall of NerdyDane 1 hour ago #9356481

@NerdyDane
Lock down is if, say, a criminal or a guy with a guy come into school property. You lock the door and try and stay out of site.

Topic: Truth and False 2 1 hour ago #9356480

@NerdyDane I fractured my toe when I was ten.

Have you read "I Am Malala" by Malala Yousafzai? (I have. It's a powerful book.)

NerdyDane

999 O

Online Now
Topic: In the hall of NerdyDane 1 hour ago #9356479

@Australian-Person what's the lock down?

NerdyDane

999 O

Online Now
Topic: In the hall of NerdyDane 1 hour ago #9356478

@Dee avenger came out here the 23, so it is :) maybe I should see it.

Autocorrect must have made it eldorado, it's just Dorado really it's so thing like this
Picture: http://nielstoftdesign.dk/portfolio/min-portfolio/dorado-trampolin-med-fokus-pa-design-og-effektivitet/
Video: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NEu0KTek9W8
I'm not that good, but I like to think I'm on my way

Hilsner
ND

Topic: In the hall of NerdyDane 1 hour ago #9356477

@NerdyDane
You have bomb alarms in Denmark? All we have are the fire alarm and the lock down

NerdyDane

999 O

Online Now
Topic: In the hall of NerdyDane 1 hour ago #9356476

@Australian-Person first Wedness day in May we always test the Danish bomb alarm, pretty noisy thing.

Small Talk 1 hour ago #9356475

Perkele!

Topic: A chinwag with Australian-Person 1 hour ago #9356474

Communication method added

Topic: In the hall of NerdyDane 1 hour ago #9356473

@NerdyDane
Bomb siren?!

NerdyDane

999 O

Online Now
Topic: In the hall of NerdyDane 1 hour ago #9356472

Now the bomb siren is on...

Dee

F
Topic: In the hall of NerdyDane 1 hour ago #9356471

@NerdyDane - ND!

Well, I had to look up Team Gym; it seems like it's this:

I couldn't find what eldorado was, though. Please enlighten me! :D I had to look up Air Track, as well. Most of the stuff at the gym I do is pretty standard; cardio and weight training. I run at least one Half Marathon per year. (I'm too busy and too much of a weenie to do a complete 26.2 miles!!) Have you been doing Team Gym for awhile?

Well, radishes and apples sounds like a funny mix to me. It might be perfectly normal to you Danes!!! (Over here, you can buy what they call "baby carrots" which are small bite-sized carrots ready to eat. I don't know if they're sold elsewhere or if we Americans are just that lazy! The one thing that annoys me about carrots is that they take forever to chew!!!) ) :D Radishes, huh? A bag of radishes....... *perplexed* ;)

Yeah, I usually prefer darker-haired men but that Aussie as Thor is magnificent!!!

Hilsner!!!!

Small Talk 2 hours ago #9356470

... I literally didn't recognize him at first *because* he talked!

Small Talk 2 hours ago #9356469

We need an animation of this!

Finn123

20 M

Online Now
Small Talk 2 hours ago #9356468

So from now on Finland only talks in saunas but never outside saunas? (except the word perkele, of course)

Which brings to my mind, I wanna see a sauna comic of the female characters too.
I want sister Finland to speak.

Actually it'd make sense if Brother Finland was the only mute one, females here tend to be more talkative.

SwissCross

33 F

Online Now
Topic: No particular need, but why not? 2 hours ago #9356467

@filkerdave #9356232
Oh, danke!

Eigentlich wollte ich damit sagen dass mein Englisch schlechter wird wenn ich müde bin.

Advert