Become a Patreon

Comments :

Aamurusko

24 F

Online Now
Topic: Welcome on board our ship! Aamu&Elcano. NSFW. V 27 seconds ago #9247083

@JS_Elcano
Good night, Elcano.

Topic: Welcome on board our ship! Aamu&Elcano. NSFW. V 7 minutes ago #9247082

@Aamurusko #9247077
;P

It will be very fragile. -)

Yes dear.

Jacob

17 M
Topic: Rate the song below you! 9 minutes ago #9247081

@Stenson4t0r 5/10

ArcticAC

22 M

Online Now
The monster lurks in the dark 16 minutes ago #9247080

@MarcusZMonkey I don't know what your countrys problems are with equal pay, I can tell you that Norwegian feminists are still using the 70% figure which isn't exactly helping them appear as reasonable trustworthy folks as it's completely false, the Norwegian pay gap is nowhere near that when you factor in occupation, work hours and so on.

However, once again ofcourse I agree with you, paying people differently based on gender is moronic.

ArcticAC

22 M

Online Now
The monster lurks in the dark 20 minutes ago #9247079

@MarcusZMonkey Pretty much yeah, the fear of racism/sexism is so great that anyone who says anything that can be remotely construed as such will be viciously (and I do mean viciously) attacked. I have a few Norwegian examples and Norway is generally considered racist/sexist in Sweden. It's incredibly counter productive because it means the people who are actually racist/sexist have their ideas strengthened by nonsensical opposition and people who have actually mild and "correct" thoughts are driven away. It's a thought police situation.

When it comes to the brits the idea is generally that women are physically inferior to men, which is somewhat true, though outliers always exist. Personally I agree with you in that women should be granted equal access.

I'm not sure how it's done in the Swedish army, being Norwegian ex-military I can however tell you that it's grossly mishandled in ours (as competent female soldiers will attest to as they hate it just as much as us men). The way it's handled here is by lowering physical and mental demands in order to reach an intake number pre set by some civilian who decided that is when equality kicks in. The result is that the women get no respect because they have not suffered through the same training, they do not possess the physical or mental skills necessary for combat and so they have no place there (which is why competent women hate this, they have to prove themselves every time they enter a new unit because they get bunched in with the majority of female soldiers who are useless and a liability). The fact of the matter is that the Scandinavian way of doing it, largely thanks to our PC police, has done MASSIVE damage to women serving in the military. When I initially started my national service there was a 100 guys in my company, all of which were excited that we would have women, we wanted them to be there with us. 9 months later my squad gets assigned a female corporal for a single 5 day exercise and you could literally hear the collective relief of the 95 guys who wouldn't be saddled with her (though barely over the cursing of myself and the other 4 who weren't so lucky). Out of curiosity I actually talked with a lot of the guys from my company and our neighbouring companies what their opinion on women in the military was because I had a female friend who wanted to join, I spoke with somewhere around 200 guys, I had ONE GUY whos impression wasn't solely negative, his exact words can be translated as "most of them were useless, but storm 2 had one that was somewhat decent". My female friend ended up not joining (even though she wanted to so badly) because she realized that it would be a never ending fight to prove herself as anything more than a burden.

Listen, I'm not saying that Scandinavia isn't doing a lot of things right, but we have massive issues because we've created a culture in which discussing it like rational adults has become impossible and it will blow up in our face sooner or later and it's gonna be ugly. I would never suggest another country go our route, everyone else should find their own way to equality.

Topic: Rate the song below you! 23 minutes ago #9247078

@Cakeofdoom 7/10 That was pretty!

(Disclaimer: the video is some random fan-made thing, please ignore it)

Aamurusko

24 F

Online Now
Topic: Welcome on board our ship! Aamu&Elcano. NSFW. V 26 minutes ago #9247077

@JS_Elcano #9247076
i´m sure! Almost..)

-----
Today I was picking in the forest beautiful maple leaves.
Now I put them in a books, and accidentally found an old dried leaf in one of the books ^^
It stores the piece of last autumn ..

Go we to sleep?

Topic: Welcome on board our ship! Aamu&Elcano. NSFW. V 38 minutes ago #9247076

@Aamurusko #9247071 ^
Jajaja maybe maybe. ;)

Jacob

17 M
Topic: Tall People Problems 38 minutes ago #9247075

Eh i haz no tall people problems

Topic: Ask anything about Israel. 38 minutes ago #9247074

@America-Sama

What do you think of the Israeli government officially recognising the Aramean people? I wonder, because on 1 hand it's state involvement in culture politics and identity; on the other, do you support the loss of ethnicity as a cultural construct for greater personal freedom?

Topic: Tall People Problems 43 minutes ago #9247073

@Filipa #9246929

Hmm... This is one of those debates where we really need research to back up our opinions. Why would smaller people have faster metabolisms though? And don't small people generally have smaller stomachs as well?

@RizzY423 Do you have any ideas about this?

The monster lurks in the dark 43 minutes ago #9247072

@ArcticAC a little problem with equal pay for women has suddently arose too. I dunnow where from, and I think the government feels the same way. again though that ones being sorted, but also again, it shouldnt have happened in the first place.

Aamurusko

24 F

Online Now
Topic: Welcome on board our ship! Aamu&Elcano. NSFW. V 44 minutes ago #9247071

@JS_Elcano #9247068
Who knows..! Sometimes i think that you put a spell on me, with your charm ; ) :ะช

The monster lurks in the dark 50 minutes ago #9247069

@ArcticAC ok so im guessing the gender issues are for the same reason that theres race issues. the swedes are too fussy about it right? Although, it cant be anywhere as near as bad as england, where even though they keeps saying that sexism is illeagal, the army are still doing it in the combat divisions and the sas. even though theyre sorting it all out, I still think these problems should have went when women were granted access to bomb-disposal units. I still dunnow whos stupid idea it was to leave out combat and S.A.S.

Topic: Welcome on board our ship! Aamu&Elcano. NSFW. V 53 minutes ago #9247068

@Aamurusko #9247067
No dear ^^ I'm not a wizard. -)

Aamurusko

24 F

Online Now
Topic: Welcome on board our ship! Aamu&Elcano. NSFW. V 57 minutes ago #9247067

@JS_Elcano
Ahh.. ^^
[I thought it was magic <3]

Topic: Welcome on board our ship! Aamu&Elcano. NSFW. V 1 hour ago #9247066

@Aamurusko #9247064
I sent it as "express mail".

Aamurusko

24 F

Online Now
Topic: Welcome on board our ship! Aamu&Elcano. NSFW. V 1 hour ago #9247065

@Meanwhile
Irish website?

Aamurusko

24 F

Online Now
Topic: Welcome on board our ship! Aamu&Elcano. NSFW. V 1 hour ago #9247064

@JS_Elcano
ahah I meant, how happened such a miracle, that your parcel arrived so quickly?
you send it 11, and my post office get it 18, how it can be at all?

Topic: Welcome on board our ship! Aamu&Elcano. NSFW. V 1 hour ago #9247063

@Aamurusko
Haha xD
I sent a letter to Russia but she hasn't received it yet though on the website it said it would take 5-9 days to get there.

ArcticAC

22 M

Online Now
The monster lurks in the dark 1 hour ago #9247062

@MarcusZMonkey Actually Sweden has a lot of problems because they went too far the other way, it's not that racism is good (it's not) but they're so terrified of being racist (or appearing as such) that discussing actual issues is impossible, because of this they have massive problems with immigrants not integrating into Swedish society (I'm Norwegian, we have similar issues just not at the same level).

Also, the Swedish military is useless and they have been for quite some time now, after they stopped conscription it all went to shit. They can't even scramble jets to stop Russian incursions on their airspace, outside of the units trained for internation operations their army is a mix of paper and a complete waste of money.

Sweden looks good on paper, and I do love our scandinavian brothers, but sweet brother Sweden has plenty of problems when it comes to race and gender issues (that are shared with Norway and Denmark but to a lesser extent).

Topic: Welcome on board our ship! Aamu&Elcano. NSFW. V 1 hour ago #9247061

@Aamurusko #9247058
What do you mean Aamu? :-/

Aamurusko

24 F

Online Now
Topic: Welcome on board our ship! Aamu&Elcano. NSFW. V 1 hour ago #9247060

@Meanwhile
No one knows where it will be XD

Topic: Welcome on board our ship! Aamu&Elcano. NSFW. V 1 hour ago #9247059

@Aamurusko
o:

So it will still be in Russia for 9 days then ?

Aamurusko

24 F

Online Now
Topic: Welcome on board our ship! Aamu&Elcano. NSFW. V 1 hour ago #9247058

@JS_Elcano
Tell me, to whom you gave the victim, that your parcel arrived within 7 days? : D

Topic: Folk Songs of Your Country (Sung by You) 1 hour ago #9247057

@Cakeofdoom #9247055
I assumed as much but just wanted to be clear on the matter. ;)

Topic: Welcome on board our ship! Aamu&Elcano. NSFW. V 1 hour ago #9247056

@Aamurusko #9247052
Yes baby don't try to run!! ;P
Start by the abecedary. -)

Topic: Folk Songs of Your Country (Sung by You) 1 hour ago #9247055

@Aurinkolasit
Sorry, that was what i meant! the text adding...

Topic: Folk Songs of Your Country (Sung by You) 1 hour ago #9247054

@Cakeofdoom
Uh, no, I don't make those pics. I just added the text.

Topic: What's on your mind #69 1 hour ago #9247053

I don't like Susan Johnson from the movie arthur she's a b*tch. I like Naomi a whole lot more glad Arthur ended up with her. and Hobson was my favorite charchter it was very sad when she died :(

Mepsu     Scandinavia and the World     Romantically Apocalyptic     StupidFox     Acero Tiburon     Awut     Niels     Humon Comics     Manala Next Door     Forum Peeps