Advert

Become a Patreon

Comments :

flashninja

20 F

Online Now
Topic: What's On Your Mind #93 3 seconds ago #9392483

Today has been a pretty bad day :(

flashninja

20 F

Online Now
Topic: The 50 States Of America if they were at a bar 3 minutes ago #9392482

@filkerdave
Alabama and Florida are spot on

Dorena

15 O
Topic: What's On Your Mind #93 13 minutes ago #9392481

@EricTheRedAndWhite
AUGUST! >.<

Topic: The 50 States Of America if they were at a bar 15 minutes ago #9392480

@monty80
Indeed :D

AmericanButterfly

23 F

Online Now
Topic: What's On Your Mind #93 15 minutes ago #9392479

just got back from a BBQ at my mom's place.

I was playing with cat toys with a four-year-old boy, who is my stepdad's great nephew

he was more into the cat toys than the cats were who weren't interesting in them at all (they gotten fat)

we played this game called "fish" were he pretended to fish for the hard toy that looked like a gopher with rope arms and legs with one of those dangly cat toys, it was fun I moved the "fish" around and made it hugged dangly part of the toy while he pulled it up and then he threw it back and we did that over and over again.

it was fun he had a blast.

little kids are so easily entertained.

monty80

35 F
Topic: The 50 States Of America if they were at a bar 17 minutes ago #9392478

@Australian-Person : They would be, but they are too busy trying to fight with New York, lol!

Topic: What's On Your Mind #93 18 minutes ago #9392477

@Dorena
It has been August for 26 hours by now. :P

monty80

35 F
Topic: The 8th selfie thread (NIL): 21 minutes ago #9392476

Me, wearing my ThunderCats shirt on the way to work
image

Topic: The 50 States Of America if they were at a bar 22 minutes ago #9392475

Shouldn't Massachusetts be an Irish Doctor or something?

Dorena

15 O
Topic: What's On Your Mind #93 23 minutes ago #9392474

Shit, it's August!!! :S

monty80

35 F
Topic: The 50 States Of America if they were at a bar 24 minutes ago #9392473

@flikerdave I've heard that upstate NY is more country than anything

Topic: The 8th selfie thread (NIL): 35 minutes ago #9392472

@mewmewcupake
If it wasn't because of the dyed hair, you and your cousin would be like two drops of water. XD

Topic: The 50 States Of America if they were at a bar 45 minutes ago #9392471

Nobody in NY does the slicked back hair thing anymore, and it's more likely to be wine than whisky. (Noting that it's only down here by NYC where that holds. Upstate is a whole 'nother country)

Topic: The 8th selfie thread (NIL): 46 minutes ago #9392470

I'm with my cousin rn
image

Topic: SkandiForum 9 47 minutes ago #9392469

I går havde den danske blog Uriasposten et interessant indlæg om Sea Shepherd og det færøske grindedrab:

Topic: What's On Your Mind #93 56 minutes ago #9392468

Fun fact, sugary carbonated beverages are unhealthy!

Topic: Wouldn't it be nice to see more faces of the USA? 1 hour ago #9392467

@raqs :)

Tulisilli

314 O
Topic: Sutton Hoo man totally a Swede. 1 hour ago #9392466

@Smithi I'm not anti-swedish, that's a straw man. Youre jusst like a holocaust denier

Topic: What's On Your Mind #93 1 hour ago #9392465

@Igirisu @sneachda

Thanks!
Also, fun fact: a can of Coke costs more in Jakarta airport than it does in a London supermarket :p

Dorena

15 O
Topic: What's On Your Mind #93 1 hour ago #9392464

@Smithi
No no, grumpy cat! :grumpy:

@Willowthecollie
Oh...I didn't even notice... :XD:

But hey, I don't write like a regular person either,
I am like...overly trying... :XD:
I think what you are doing is actually the most regular a person writes on the Internet...

Igirisu

30 M
Topic: (least) favourite words 1 hour ago #9392463

As for favourite words...

I think my favourite is "ne" in Japanese. Just a really short way to say "you agree, don't you?"
ii ne(?) = good, isn't it(?)
so- desu ne(?) = yeah, that's right, isn't it(?)
^_^

Topic: What's On Your Mind #93 1 hour ago #9392462

@Dorena
Normally. With punctuation and stuff.

now i just do it like this because it seems too hard to be a regular person that tries

Smithi

21 M
Topic: What's On Your Mind #93 1 hour ago #9392461

@Dorena happy cat *pats pats*

Merry Christmas 2013 1 hour ago #9392460

I've done this

Igirisu

30 M
Topic: (least) favourite words 1 hour ago #9392459

@Rizzy423 #9343393 I don't know a single female that likes the word 'moist'.
I think it's alright (for example a moist sponge cake to me sounds better than a dry one) but maybe that's because I'm a bloke.

No pets allowed 1 hour ago #9392458

I was wondering if the dog has a carry concealed permit, but he's not hiding it, so, moot point.

Dorena

15 O
Topic: What's On Your Mind #93 2 hours ago #9392457

@Willowthecollie
How did you use to write though?

Dorena

15 O
Topic: What's On Your Mind #93 2 hours ago #9392456

@Luna13
Uh...uhm...wait... *searches on YouTube*
Well she was at the war though...
That's enough for me that I need to know of!

@Smithi
I prefer being a cat...

Topic: What are you wearing? 2 hours ago #9392455

I'm wearing a red 3 quarter sleeve shirt, black leggings, black cardigan, and my gray and black vans

Topic: Ask Anything About Australia 2 hours ago #9392454

@AwesomeSunflower
There are some 'Christmas in July' sales, and some people may celebrate it (for what reason, God knows) but I don't know anyone who does that. It's just an excuse to make merry.

Advert