Become a Patreon

Comments :

Jacob

17 M
Topic: Emo Stuff You Wrote And Are Embarrassed About 11 minutes ago #9263143

@EnglishCheeseMan I would write down stuff in a journal from time to time :p I'm about to go to bed but Tommorow I'll find some stuff I wrote down in it :p

Topic: ctrl + V thread (possible NSFW) 17 minutes ago #9263142

now now its really embarassing... T-T I can't recall why it was in my clipboard.

Topic: Emo Stuff You Wrote And Are Embarrassed About 18 minutes ago #9263141

@Jacob

O-oh, to other people in person. So... Do you have a transcript :3?

Topic: ctrl + V thread (possible NSFW) 21 minutes ago #9263140

Female has to take initiative

Topic: A Talk with Bopnan #23 48 minutes ago #9263139

@Bopnan *hugs* good morniing

Jacob

17 M
Topic: Emo Stuff You Wrote And Are Embarrassed About 48 minutes ago #9263138

@EnglishCheeseMan I didn't have a Facebook >_> I used to go on rants about how the "satanist communists"'we're out to get people :p I didn't put it on the internet though.

Topic: Emo Stuff You Wrote And Are Embarrassed About 1 hour ago #9263137

@Jacob

Can I see one of your conservative facebook rants?

Jacob

17 M
Topic: Emo Stuff You Wrote And Are Embarrassed About 1 hour ago #9263136

@EnglishCheeseMan yeah, I'm glad I gave up religion <_<

Topic: Emo Stuff You Wrote And Are Embarrassed About 1 hour ago #9263135

@Jacob

I know the feeling, in the 2nd paragraph.

Jacob

17 M
Topic: Emo Stuff You Wrote And Are Embarrassed About 1 hour ago #9263134

@EnglishCheeseMan I was 15 and started to realize there was nothing wrong with being gay and understood some of the science as to way people are like that, then I found out that homosexuality exists in nearly all mammals and figured that god wouldn't allow that if he hated gays :p

Eh I'd get on my knees and beg god for forgiveness :/ sometimes dig my nails into my palm because i thought I would have to be "punished" for god to forgive me >_> ...

Topic: Emo Stuff You Wrote And Are Embarrassed About 1 hour ago #9263133

@Jacob

Ah. So when did you change your mind about that?

And what form did your praying take?

Jacob

17 M
Topic: Emo Stuff You Wrote And Are Embarrassed About 1 hour ago #9263132

@EnglishCheeseMan I thought the gay feelings were "a test from god" and that if I was hatful enough, praying the gay away would work :p

Topic: What's on your mind 73 2 hours ago #9263131

@EnglishCheeseMan Thank! You're the best!

Topic: @Filipa 2 hours ago #9263130

@Filipa

Hey, there's lots of interesting things going on in infinity *_*.

Personally Troy was one of my least favourites of the originals. He always seemed just a little bit too childish.

Chang is definitely least realistic, but I like his comic ridiculousness ^▽^.

I vaguely remember he was named Alex Osborne, but IMO, your name represents you and your personality. Starburns doesn't really have a personality or discernible characteristics, I think his name is redundant. His moniker 'starburns' seems to describe him perfectly.

I think it goes without saying that Abed is most consistently my favourite character -_-a.

Filipa

37 M
Moderator
Topic: @Filipa 2 hours ago #9263129

@EnglishCheeseMan
He stared a lot into the infinity. He didn't understand what "good morning" is for, he never said "hi" unless you said it (and then he'd feel uncomfortable), he came up with strange statements out of the blue and he walked funny. Plus he was really, really smart and really scared of bull sperm on a petri dish.

Hey, you do realize that Community is a HUMONGOUS social satire, right? Starburns (Alex) doesn't want to be called Starburns, he constantly says that his name is Alex. People are just so shallow and uncaring of his feelings and needs that they constantly call him Starburns.

I really like Troy. His character is adorable (he's so innocent about many things and that's cute).
I don't like Chang. I don't like him. Whatever episode we're talking about. He's literally crazy, in all the wrong meanings.

PS: I know! But don't worry, it gets more awkward, and then it gets cuter!

Topic: Emo Stuff You Wrote And Are Embarrassed About 2 hours ago #9263128

@Jacob

I can't help but wonder, weren't you a homosexual though?

Office Pet 2 hours ago #9263127

I want this job.

Topic: What's on your mind 73 2 hours ago #9263126

Wait a minute, we shouldn't be using this, she forgot the octothorpe :angry:!

Topic: What's on your mind 73 2 hours ago #9263125

@America-sama #9263124

Happy birthday!

Topic: What's on your mind 73 2 hours ago #9263124

It is now just before one o clock local time and I am 26 now!

Topic: @Filipa 2 hours ago #9263123

@Filipa #9263117

IDK how to feel about Troy going though (that dance is old news now :3).

I'm generally able to pass as being aloof and somewhat eccentric. A lot of the girls in my class interact with me in a similar way, but 75% of my class is female so it would be statistically significant if that wasn't the case :P. How did people know he had AS? What awkward things did he do?

Yeah. His hair always looks kinda dirty, especially those starburns crawling across his face. I also dislike how he has so little personality that he has to have starburns and a top hat to define him as a person.

Who is your favourite and least favourite characters?

PS: hey, he found the coat check girl again :D.

Topic: What's on your mind 73 2 hours ago #9263122

@Dorena But I was not...

Topic: Whats your unbirthday 2 hours ago #9263121

@Rapture Thank you! And a happy unbirthday to you too!

Topic: Your Real Name 2 hours ago #9263120

@Vivimusic I am genius.

Filipa

37 M
Moderator
Topic: Who am I? #3 2 hours ago #9263119

@Danmark1 #9258359
Psst. It's your turn now. =)

Filipa

37 M
Moderator
Topic: @Filipa 2 hours ago #9263118

@Danmark1
I'm okay! What are you up to?

Filipa

37 M
Moderator
Topic: @Filipa 2 hours ago #9263117

@EnglishCheeseMan
The Christian girl looked just fine, but the dressing room girl was better for him.

He was very awkward. Very smart, but very awkward. The girls in his main classes were all over him (in a non sexual way), because they knew they could count on his honesty, his intelligence and his efficiency without being hit on.

Perhaps you dislike starburns because of his attitude and slightly repulsive burns shaped like stars?

An Australian Princess 2 hours ago #9263116

Awwww. Its so friggin cute. Perfect voice for Denmark and Australia.

Topic: Satw Characters who are the most attractive to me 3 hours ago #9263115

Beerghost

Topic: Talk with a Gecko 3 hours ago #9263114

@imagecko
You do in order to meet other cute geckos *wink wink*.
I heard it's a whole philosophy for some people. For real.

Mepsu     Scandinavia and the World     Romantically Apocalyptic     StupidFox     Acero Tiburon     Awut     Niels     Humon Comics     Manala Next Door     Forum Peeps