Become a Patreon

Comments :

ThlostMacGaeliccaddj

14 F

Topic: What's on your mind #74 just now #9277801

Seriously sexual intercourse this government! sexual intercourse it sexual intercourse it!

Zervo

M

Snoopy Russia 1 minute ago #9277800

@MeddlingAmerican Your name with your post made my day. (yeah today is that eventfull). :)

Anyhow, Spying isn't so much the honkers here. If country X for some reason wants to hold overwatch of our ubersecret secrets that are totally secret. They are welcome to:

1. Sit outside of our terretorial space and binocular on our super secret Surströmming dinnerparty. (Trust me, they'd don't want to be present anyway).

2. Plant spies in our ranks to leak secret recipies of suovas... (Yeah Russia, I don't accuse you for anything, but really if you need to spy on something, that's were the stuff is. It's heavinly!)

3. Plant spies holding picnics in the archipelago, while binocular our *magnificent* residents of the capital city, having a holiday.

4. Take sattelite images to freshen up google earth, (Seriously, it's soo outdated!). Also monitor Reindeer herds, I know people who'd be happy not having to search for them under every single tree, stump, rock, and what not.

And it could actaully warn us trafficants so that we don't end up killing them in droves because a certain goverment agency belives that putting salt on roads without wildlife fence in winter times are a perfectly genious idea... quite busy roads that is..

Anyway.

Nobody really likes having foreign powers equipment, possibly even military equipment sitting inside your territory. And that's where the crunch is.. Especially if you can't coordinate with civilian traffic, and end up causing a serious accident. Or like dumping a nuclear armed and powered submarine on a island in our Archipelago, you know exporting your *natural* dissasters...

Even holiday flying over claimed airspace might be a bit of a no no. Especially if you don't let everyone know.. Who knows what accidents you might trigger?

Filipa

37 M
Moderator
Topic: What's on your mind #74 2 minutes ago #9277799

I have decided to report offensive comments on YouTube. This madness has to stop.

Snoopy Russia 3 minutes ago #9277798

@Zervo If you think I mean this is an imminent threat, you have misunderstood me. It's true that Russia does not have nearly as good a strategical position than in 1989 and the geopolitical situation has drastically changed since that time, but there are other political developments that is concerning. While the European NATO countries has been greatly reducing their military expenditures to the lowest in decades, Russia has done the very opposite, increasing its military expenditures drastically by 26% in just a year. Though I do think an attack on Sweden today would be highly unrealistic, it would be highly realistic during a potential war between NATO and Russia.

I strongly disagree that an invasion of Denmark, Germany and Poland through Sweden would be moronic. The occupation of Sweden would allow for control over a great field of airspace and sea. Establishing bases on Øland to attack Poland wont be unrealistic. Attacking especially Denmark by landroute would be ludicrous compared to the great advantage they would have in both sea and airspace with a short passage to every counrty mentioned. But again, this will be highly speculative, so would an attack on Norway be though Sweden.

Sweden has already a tight relationship with NATO and the west. I believe the NATO response force already has allowance to exercise on Swedish territory, and will be deployed to your country in case of an emergency. Sweden is not as neutral to Russia anymore, and has tighter relations to the rest of the west.

TL;DR: Join your fellow scandinavians and join NATO.

MeddlingAmerican

777 F

Topic: Ace! (Sexuality thread) 14 minutes ago #9277797

@Stenson4t0r
So that's just... insecurity maybe?

Topic: Ace! (Sexuality thread) 17 minutes ago #9277796

@MeddlingAmerican Noooot really, no (at least for me). It's more you really like someone, and want to be with them, and think they're super cool and stuff, maybe even love them - same as everyone else with their partner. However, you just don't want the physical stuff. Or maybe you do, you just don't want actual sex. You can still have sex, but it's mostly for them, or it's as a way of being romantically closer rather than for the feeling or whatever.

Topic: What's on your mind #74 17 minutes ago #9277795

@sneachda #9277778 what do you mean with "formation"?

Topic: Ace! (Sexuality thread) 20 minutes ago #9277794

@sneachda I would probably never talk to him again. Ever.

MeddlingAmerican

777 F

Topic: Ace! (Sexuality thread) 21 minutes ago #9277793

So... is it asexuality if you feel lustful attraction, but once things get physical you start feeling disgusted?

sneachda

17 F
Topic: Ace! (Sexuality thread) 22 minutes ago #9277792

@Stenson4t0r
Just an annoying guy --'' Mostly, I appreciate him, but this... *hides the knife*

Zervo

M

Snoopy Russia 23 minutes ago #9277791

@MarcusZMonkey

Women do rape people. Although it is rare(rer) for them to actaully rape through means of violence like the way men would, simply because 7/10 times they are simply limited physically.

The tendency is more towards "psychich violence", threats and such. It doesn't make it less of a crime though.

But group rapes (of adult males) and sexual abuse of males are not unheard of. Infact probably more common than most think.

Studies have infact shown that women are "mentally geared towards raping" in the same reach as men are.

The patriarchy isn't alway in favour of men. That's not defending patriarchs though..

Topic: Ace! (Sexuality thread) 25 minutes ago #9277790

@sneachda What an arsehole...

MeddlingAmerican

777 F

Topic: The Poochie Thread (NSFW?) 29 minutes ago #9277789

The Rat Terrier! Hailing from the US, this little guy is active and great as a family pet! Unfortunately they don't seem to be as common these days...

image

image

Get that barn rat! Get him!

image

image

Pikapik

991 O

Topic: 5th Selfie Thread (Post your selfies here!) 30 minutes ago #9277788

@Jacob #9277733
Such a cutie! :3

sneachda

17 F
Topic: Ace! (Sexuality thread) 34 minutes ago #9277787

@Stenson4t0r I don't see ot either!
He also played with my hair, my physical reaction was very clear: "Get. Away. From. Me."

Topic: Ace! (Sexuality thread) 36 minutes ago #9277786

@sneachda No, the licking thing. :/ I didn't see the sex thingy.

MeddlingAmerican

777 F

Topic: The Cock thread (possibly NSFW) 51 minutes ago #9277785

image

Zervo

M

The monster lurks in the dark 53 minutes ago #9277784

@MarcusZMonkey A sabot is basically a very thin cylindrical rod with a point, made out of the most dense materials, (Such as Tungsten or Depleted Uranium). And yes, it usually have fins to stabilze them.

A cut-away of a SABOT shell.

And a discarding Sabot in actoin.

The reason the fins are there, is becuase, the longer and thiner the rod is (without breaking on the midsection), the better the sabot will penetrate armor (the speed it travels also factors in). However, too long a rod, and spinning it (like you spin bullets) have less and less effect. Hence adding fins to make sure the rod travels as straight as possible.

MeddlingAmerican

777 F

Snoopy Russia 1 hour ago #9277783

Pfft. Everybody spies. Get used to it Scandinavia.

MeddlingAmerican

777 F

Topic: City of Fallen Angels - Redemption 5 1 hour ago #9277782

@RandomDutchGuy
@kaelle

"WHAT?!" shrieks Kastha.

"What did the person look like?" ask Percy.

Topic: A Talk with Bopnan #27 1 hour ago #9277781

@Bopnan *hugs tight* good morniing
i had a dream.. a kinda bad dream about you x-x i know its not true but it kinda feels weird

sneachda

17 F
Topic: Ask Anything about Canada 2 1 hour ago #9277780

@Vivimusic Non absolument pas! ma préférée est «ça dl'air aça»

@filckerdave, have a look below! :)

sneachda

17 F
Topic: Ace! (Sexuality thread) 1 hour ago #9277779

@Stenson4t0r "Woaaaah! That's messed up!"
?
My sexual experience?
I know, eh?
Worst thing in my life
I wish it never happened

sneachda

17 F
Topic: What's on your mind #74 1 hour ago #9277778

5:59AM
I can't go back to my bed

Stupid formation

I'm gonna destroy something

Stupid formation
3 days (today and the next week-end)

EricTheRedAndWhite

20 M

Topic: SkandiForum 8 2 hours ago #9277777

@Hyddan93
Ja ja, det skal jeg nok komme til.

Rena

16 F
Topic: Musical Instrument Advice 2 hours ago #9277776

@KawaiiAru
I play the violin, so I'll say what I can about it.
Playing the violin is a somewhat difficult process. If you have your finger a milimetre on the fingerboard too high or too low you end up playing a wrong note. Then there's learning proper bow techniques, and LOTS of finger exercises.
However, if you practise and get a good teacher, it's not too hard to pick up. I know people who became fairly competent within a few months.
The violin's range is wide, and is usually playing the melody of songs. If you don't want to play the melody, cello would be a better option.

Seeing as you said a 'new musical instrument', what do you currently play? That could impact how difficult you would find the violin.

Topic: Musical Instrument Advice 2 hours ago #9277775

@KawaiiAru
Hmm, before I can say anything, please tell me:

What other instruments do you know how to play? Also, what kind of musical background do you have and what sort of music do you like to play?

I play neither of those instruments, but I dabble within the world of music, so I might be able to help you.

Topic: Musical Instrument Advice 3 hours ago #9277774

So...I really want to learn a new musical instrument. But I need help with choosing what to play. So far I've narrowed it down to the cello, clarinet, flute and violin. To choose which one I want to play, I wanna ask a few questions...

-Which is easiest?
-Which has a better range?

If you play any of these instruments please help! Thanks!

Hyddan93

21 M
Topic: SkandiForum 8 3 hours ago #9277773

@erictheredandwhite Komer du kunna gå innan Jul?

Snoopy Russia 3 hours ago #9277772

...you know what, @Rhodri I think I just got what you need.

Welcome to the dramatic enciclopedy of russian modern and not so modern life! Through you'll need Russian-English dictionary. And, then, Lurkmorish-Russian dictionary. But it worth it)

Mepsu     Scandinavia and the World     Romantically Apocalyptic     StupidFox     Acero Tiburon     Awut     Niels     Humon Comics     Manala Next Door     Forum Peeps