Follow Zee Captain:           Become a Patreon

Comments :

Tulisilli

314 O
Topic: What's On Your Mind #93 1 year ago #9391368

Nooooooooooooooo!!! Why are there upvotes and downvotes?! No one other than me will upvote my comments!!

Topic: What's On Your Mind #94 1 year ago #9395253

btbn

Tartock

19 M
Fishy Situation 1 year ago #9402965

And then there's Finland, who beat the shit out of Russia by themselves, beat the shit out of Russia with the aid of Germany, and then beat the shit out of Germany.

Tulisilli

314 O
Topic: What's On Your Mind #94 1 year ago #9395000

Ok, I'll try to upvote this comment a bunch of times just because I'm bored

UPDATE: gave up

Andrew_C

55 O
Makeover of 2016 28 days ago #9553792

And there we were, thinking Britain was going to win "the most monumentally stupid political act" for 2016.

The little voice in America's head 2 months ago #9540524

Seriously, Humon. If Trump wins you are OBLIGATED to draw America's hair like Donald Trump's hair for the next four years!

Brightest Sheep in the Field 1 year ago #9394457

Actually.. at least some of the time, what happens is a ram has a paint pad strapped to his belly, then he's released into a field of ewes.
The farmer knows which ewes are pregnant by the fact they have bright paint spots on their back.

Lavender

17 F
Topic: test of nest and votes 1 year ago #9394272

@Dayvi Maybe you could add a system that won't allow you to vote on a comment more than once. Actually, you probably should...
Self votes should also be disallowed.

The little voice in America's head 2 months ago #9540767

Clinton is what is wrong with politics. Trump is what is wrong with humanity.

The Exorcism 8 months ago #9474162

Brother Finland comes from the school of thoughth which emphasises the need to create a hole for the impure demonic essence to leave the body. The more holes, the faster the demon leaves the body.

Banana Republic 1 year ago #9398024

This comic really separates the innocent readers from others.

Topic: NEW nested comments 1 year ago #9391219

@Dayvi
I really appreciate all the hard work you're doing for this site, I do. That said, could we please get rid off the nesting comments and go back to how things used to be?

Daniel72

39 M
Brexit to the right 5 months ago #9497045

Please do one about how they then lost to Iceland in the EURO 2016 :)

Finn123

21 M
The joy of giving 12 months ago #9437054

Despite this lovely gesture, there's some real bad blood between Finland and Norway.

It's called Swedes.

BellaU2

50 F
Makeover of 2016 28 days ago #9553803

So... this is what it felt like when Delores Umbridge took over Hogwarts. :-/

In the eye of the beholder 2 months ago #9537132

"I suspect archaeologists just see vaginas everywhere."

Not everywhere. About half the time they see penises.

Looking for a new home 1 year ago #9407074

I'll just leave this here and wait for the downvotes from the "moral highground" people.

Looking for a new home 1 year ago #9406484

We will trade you 10,000 refugees for one Trump.

Taxes, Healthcare and Culture 2 months ago #9543360

The US is weird. "Oh, you haven't worked at all? Don't worry, your medical care is free! What's that, you have two minimum wage jobs to make ends meet and can't afford insurance? SCREW YOU BUDDY!"

Brexit to the right 5 months ago #9497124

Let it be a lesson for democracy: A vote is a vote. It has consequences. Don't vote for someone just because he said something funny on TV. You never know which part of his program he really will make comme true.

And don't redo the referendum until you get the result you like. It just kill the principe of democracy where the mind of everyone is taken into account.

atlachan

27 M
Makeover of 2016 28 days ago #9553973

Decided to change my profile pic, to better showcase my feelings about this

Smithi

23 M
Topic: Let us hear your accents!!! 1 year ago #9400315

@Finn123 nice upvoting your own comment 16 times btw XD

Arget

27 O
The little voice in America's head 2 months ago #9540427

The problem here is that both candidates are actually terrible choices. One is a diplomatic nightmare, the other is almost guaranteed to implement changes that about half of the country finds to be fundamentally unacceptable. Both have been caught either deliberately antagonizing influential factions and other nations or outright lying about things we ought to be able to trust a candidate about.

No matter how much people tell me that one candidate is better than the other, there's too much evidence that tells me my life will be worse than before if EITHER gets into office.

Manners are important 9 months ago #9465849

Finnish people stare you silently until you hand the ketchup. If you hand the mustard instead, they'll stab you and keep staring you until you hand the ketchup.

In some parts of Finland they might stab you before staring. Just in case, to avoid misunderstanding.

HansMof

40 M
Sheepish Food Cravings 11 months ago #9446542

Mary has a rotten lamb
that fills me with disgust.
She, though, likes the putrid taste;
her stomach's quite robust.

Makeover of 2016 28 days ago #9554207

I did not vote for Trump, and I still apologize for the hysterics by those upset he won. Its frankly embarrassing to see the way people are responding to his victory. All of the hyperbolic handwringing laments that we are suddenly super racist, and that Trump is going to single-handedly take away everyone's rights is really shameful. Sorry, Trump isn't Hitler - not even close. Clinton was the only one of the two that actually campaigned on taking rights away (second amendment anyone?).

There were TWO crap choices in this election. I am sorry that your media has shaded your perception of what Trump and Clinton actually represent - though our media really isn't that much better.

I like this strip - I really appreciate what it represents, and have learned a lot. The artist may do what he pleases, but if it is really going to become 4-8 years of "Look how horrible America is because they elected someone the media didn't like - they are clearly Hitler" - can you let me know now so I can take it out of my rotation?

I didn't vote for Trump, but of the two, I am GLAD it was him and not her. He shattered the political class on the right, and prevented the same on the left from retaining power. Now if we can just start having some real political discord in this country without defaulting to accusing those who disagree with you ask being racists (HItler comparisons? Come on...) we might make some progress.

The Electoral College exists for a reason. Without it, anyone not living in LA, New York, or Chicago should just stay home. Sorry - just because you live in the isolated world of the big city, it doesn't mean you are smarter than the rest of the country. Without the Electoral College, those voters with legitimate concerns about jobs and trade in this country would have no voice. Farmers would have no voice. Mining and industrial regions would have no voice. That is why we are a Republic and not a direct democracy, to guard against the tyranny of the majority.

It's nothing 5 months ago #9501177

Damn it, would everyone just realize that Rome wasn't build in a day, regardless of going into the EU or leaving it you will have problems, geez, seems everyone is forgetting how absolutly shitty the introduction of the Euro went, and how it continues to be unstable, just like Scandinavia didn't crash and burn after the end of the Kalmar union, Britain or England won't be either, the thought is simply absurd.

Also as far as i'm aware leaving the EU wasn't their problem at all, but rather the fact that their politicians are fucking morons and that whole NHS debaucle.

Not English 9 months ago #9465852

Sweden: Why do you have a fish on your head?
Norway: This way I have my hands free

Sweden: To have a fish on your head is just as much sense as having a boat on your head
Norway: A boat? Why would you have a boat on your head?

Denmark: Hey guys! Can I aslo participate?
Sweden: Why do you have a city on your head? That's got nothing to do with the sea
Denmark: Yes it does! It's a sunken city

Finland: ... Are you making fun of my hat?
Sweden: No, Finland. You always think we're making fun of you
Norway: What?
Denmark: What did he say?

Iceland: I also have funny clothes! Look! Demon gloves!
Sweden: Stop, this is getting too silly.
Norway: They're beautiful
Denmark: They're scary...
Finland: Are you making fun of me...

America: What the hell is going on!?!!?
China: I don't know!
America: Shut up!!!

YOU'RE WELCOME!!!

sneachda

247 F
Topic: General Help Thread 9 months ago #9461538

Dear mods and Dayvi, could you please help me and a few others who want to get rid of that creepy person that is flyingbanana? (which is his, what? 4th? 5th? 6th account?)
I wanted to leave the forums until he disappears but the guy likes to play the obsessed man with emotional issues from a shitty romantic novel (you get the idea of the character) and never goes aways.

Thanks in advance.

PS : I think Creazyman was less bothersome than him.

jakobdam

34 M
Force was needed 1 year ago #9432241

"Great Queen, should we send our army to the warzones in the world, to help dealing with tyrants and madmen?"
- "Nay!"
"Then should we send them to poor places to help the local population deal with hunger and diseases?"
- "Nay!"
"Then, Great Queen, to whence should we send our armies?"
- "We bid You to stay the army in our country, for it shall help us deal with an ancient enemy which is about to attempt an invasion yet again."
"I bow to your wisdom, but may I inquire which age old enemy? Is it the Germans? Or the French? Or Irel-"
- "Nay, it is the RAIN!"

And thus, England bade its mighty armies to use its power to combat the rain.

advert