Become a Patreon

Comments :

Topic: Welcome on board our ship! Aamu&Elcano. NSFW. IV 2 minutes ago #9228912

@JS_Elcano
how was your morning?

Topic: Welcome on board our ship! Aamu&Elcano. NSFW. IV 5 minutes ago #9228911

@JS_Elcano
Did you miss? ^^ : D

Filipa

23 F
Moderator
Topic: Who am I? #2 5 minutes ago #9228910

@AmericanButterfly
She didn't end your turn. She made a suggestion.
I understand why it upsets you, but, as I said before, this has happened before. If, however, you chose to block the game without giving any further hints, despite the fact that it's been 11 days, we'd move on to another character without your consent, because that's how this game rolls. 11 days is a long time in this game. 3 days is already long enough.

I once chose a character and *I* had to give 12 extra hints, because it was too tough. Don't take this personally. It's only a guess game. Fairplay is awesome.

Topic: Welcome on board our ship! Aamu&Elcano. NSFW. IV 7 minutes ago #9228909

@Aamurusko
^^ Oh okay you had work. -)

Filipa

23 F
Moderator
Topic: @Filipa 11 minutes ago #9228908

@bombfrompluto
My last year of bachelor was last year. I'm taking an extra year to do my thesis.
It's tough. There's a lot of methods to respect, and you basically have to quote every sentence or paragraph you write, in order to avoid plagiarism (which you can be fined or jailed for). Your own ideas have to be stated as footnotes or as very rare and short paragraphs, and they have to be.
But if you spend enough time on it, you can do a good job within schedule. =)

Meelis13

21 M
Moderator
Online Now
Topic: 25 years since Baltic Way 13 minutes ago #9228907

Today, 23rd august, 25 years ago ~2 million people from Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania (thats aproximately 1/3rd of overall population of 3 nations) joined hands to show world we wish to be free. 675.5 km (yes, this is real length of it, instead of 600 that most sources offer- 600km is most direct route from Tallinn to Vilnius, which was also original route, but it was later changed to longer one due to organising problems on original one) long human chain, stretching from Tallinn to Riga to Vilnius. It was peaceful protest that has inspired many later such events, event that had one unmistakeble message- freedom. This message reached out even soviet media blockade to western world.

More reading of it here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baltic_way

It was done as to mark consequenses of Molotov-Ribbentrop pact (Baltic way was organised to be on 50th anniversary of this pact), pact that unleashed world war 2 and became basis under which soviets and nazis removed Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania from world map for 50 years. This is fact soviets and later russian goverment have been trying to deny.

In any case, if you happen to be old enough, what are your memories of it, should you have those. If not, you may just stress your opinion or ask your older friends/family what they recall of it.

Fawley

20 M
Topic: Pokemon R/S 14 minutes ago #9228906

@Iateapenguin U fuckin wot m8?
Gen 3 best gen

Topic: Welcome on board our ship! Aamu&Elcano. NSFW. IV 15 minutes ago #9228905

@JS_Elcano #9228903
yes it's me ^^

Topic: Welcome on board our ship! Aamu&Elcano. NSFW. IV 17 minutes ago #9228904

@JS_Elcano
¡Good morning!

i´m back from wedding´s fotoset with my dogs.

Topic: Welcome on board our ship! Aamu&Elcano. NSFW. IV 17 minutes ago #9228903

@Aamurusko
Aamuu! -)

AmericanButterfly

22 F

Online Now
Topic: Who am I? #2 20 minutes ago #9228902

@grotesQromance is the author European?

Filipa

23 F
Moderator
Topic: What do you think of Jehovah's Witnesses? 20 minutes ago #9228901

@Ironskull
You were right, yes. =)

To make it short, the Biblical concept that originated the idea of "Hell" actually translates into the concept of "oblivion". "Hell" isn't a state of mind, nor an ever-lasting furnace. "Hell" isn't eternal; its effects are. People won't burn eternally. I don't believe they'll burn at all. They'll just be forgotten for eternity.
That is the concept.

AmericanButterfly

22 F

Online Now
Topic: Who am I? #2 20 minutes ago #9228900

@bombfrompluto I forgive you. I'm sorry I got so upset.

Cedric the Sorcerer is from Sofia the First it's an American-British-Spanish-French Animated TV show for Disney Jr.

you can watch it here http://www.watchcartoononline.com/sofia-the-first-premier dispite being directed at small kids it's actally pretty good.

aw I hope you don't think I'm an immature lame-o for choosing a character from a little kids show and not even a little kids show I grew up with but a brand new (only one second season) little kid show and then thinking it's a good show. (which it is the more I watch it the more I like it) even though I'm way past the target age. :/ even though other adults like it both with and without kids that is the directed age target.

Topic: Make your own kimcheeeee! 22 minutes ago #9228899

Oh, no rudities at all, no worries...
I see with the spell check that "rudities" is not a word, so I'll just make it one.

Topic: Make your own kimcheeeee! 22 minutes ago #9228898

@grotesQromance
Oh, I didn't think it could relate to NK at all! XD Funny though, now that you mention it.
I like Pluto and how it looks (or how we think it looks, since we don't know much about it yet), so I was pretty sad when it got bumped off the solar system. And...I don't know, somehow...it ended up with a bomb on it. I really can't remember. I'll think about it...

I wanted an alias for the blog, and I like the character of Emily from Skins (she has awesome hair too), and I like to think I grew up in India so I chose Singh since it's a really popular name there. So...neither of those have anything to do with my real name ;)

Also, that scroll image is awesome. What is it?!

Topic: Who am I? #2 24 minutes ago #9228897

@AmericanButterly Depends with on the definition of Western, but I probably be :)

Topic: Who am I? #2 26 minutes ago #9228896

@AmericanButterfly
I'm sorry I offended you by suggesting you give away the answer.
I like this thread a lot so I've been reading your turn, but I don't know anything about anime or the character of Cedric (I still don't know what show he is from) so I couldn't guess anything, and I thought it was taking forever for people to guess, so I wanted to know the answer and get on with a fresh post.

I don't understand why it sounded like I was complaining and I don't really understand why you are so angry. I didn't mean to offend you.

AmericanButterfly

22 F

Online Now
Topic: Who am I? #2 28 minutes ago #9228895

@grotesQromance are you a Western Author?

Topic: Ask Nanga and get a free taco 31 minutes ago #9228894

You made me hungry D:

get over here now I need fleshhhhhh

Imposter 33 minutes ago #9228893

@Siri
Estonia's national anthem is "Mu isamaa, mu õnn ja rõõm".

Topic: @Filipa 35 minutes ago #9228892

@Filipa
I found a really beautiful film and wanted to share it with ya:)

Filipa

23 F
Moderator
Topic: Ask Nanga and get a free taco 36 minutes ago #9228891

@Nanga
Yay!

AmericanButterfly

22 F

Online Now
Topic: Who am I? #2 36 minutes ago #9228890

@Filipa I was giving away easy hints and everything. I just don't like someone trying to end my turn no matter how long it took for someone to make a correct guess. I would never do it to them so I why should I let them do it to me? and the reason it took 11 days is because there were days in between where no one made a guess.

the person in turn with the character to be guessed choose by their own free will to give the character's name away before someone made a correct guess on the name does not bother me at all. I would have done it myself if this dragged on a few more days.

but being forced or even suggested that I (or anyone else) pre-end my turn by someone who never even made a guess is what upsets me.

I didn't want to be forced or pressured into pre-ending my turn I wanted to choose by my own free will if I wanted to end my turn before the character was chosen correctly. luckily the character was guessed correctly so I wouldn't have to.

Topic: Who am I? #2 41 minutes ago #9228889

@AmericanButterfly
Oh yes! :D among my works there is one that considered to be a poetry, but its pretty much a story :D

"I thought we were talking about the author?"

In that case I'm a male :)

Filipa

23 F
Moderator
Topic: Who am I? #2 41 minutes ago #9228888

@AmericanButterfly
We had tough guesses in the past, and we got over them by giving plain easy hints or just giving away the answer and letting someone else choose the character.
This should not bother you in any way.

AmericanButterfly

22 F

Online Now
Topic: Who am I? #2 47 minutes ago #9228887

@grotesQromance I thought we were talking about the author?

is the author male?

do you write fantasy?

Topic: Who am I? #2 48 minutes ago #9228886

@AmericanButterfly My characters are in various genders, I wrote a lot :)

AmericanButterfly

22 F

Online Now
Topic: Who am I? #2 50 minutes ago #9228884

@grotesQromance

ok I'll ask questions now

is the author Male? (edited)

Topic: Who am I? #2 51 minutes ago #9228883

@AmericanButterfly Nope @_@

AmericanButterfly

22 F

Online Now
Topic: Who am I? #2 52 minutes ago #9228882

@grotesQromance ok

Shakespeare?

Mepsu     Scandinavia and the World     Romantically Apocalyptic     StupidFox     Acero Tiburon     Awut     Niels     Humon Comics     Manala Next Door     Forum Peeps