Life inside a giant whale...
what would one expect?
At first I was extremely angry at Pilot and Captain for having me trapped here.
Then, I became sad, knowing that here I would surely perish.
But then, I started to scavange various items of value that were also swallowed by the whale.
Out of such I even constructed myself a home. It gave me hope.
But I knew that such hope is a false one and eventually supplies would run out and I would surely starve.
I bargained with the whale to spit me out. I named her "Ishmael". She did not listen to my demands for freedom.
Just as I reached acceptance...
An old, crusty man with a UPS tatto showed up "at my door".
I know not how or why.
Perhaps I've started to imagine things from loneliness?
How did Pilot get this pale-skinned man to deliver a package to me?
As the strange old man left I started to wonder... what is the postal code inside the whale?
The most glorious collaboration of collaborative-ness.
Every panel here is done by different artist and slightly refined by me!
Behold the masters behind this feast of fancy:
1. ADDICT-Se: http://addict-se.deviantart.com/
2. Eszitril: http://eszitril.deviantart.com/
3. Enjeru: http://enjeru.deviantart.com/
4. Kamikazuh: http://kamikazuh.deviantart.com
5. Jadeitor: http://jadeitor.deviantart.com/
6. Bohunle: http://bohunle.deviantart.com/
7. Skysora13 http://skysora13.deviantart.com/
28th January 2012